Senior editor Rob Bates’ Diamond Developments last Wednesday included a story about Kelly Clarkson losing a $150,000 engagement ring.
That’s pocket change compared to the celebrity engagement rings listed on this infographic by Gemvara. I’m a little bummed they didn’t include how many history books I could buy with $5 million, but the factoid about Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis’ engagement ring selling for $26 million at auction made up for it.
Click to enlarge.
For more infographics, check out:
- 86% of Brides Think Overall Engagement Ring Design Is Most Important
- A Decade in Diamond Jewelry Heists
- Infographic: 10 Pinterest Best Practices
- Infographic: History of Diamonds
- Where Does Gold Come From and Where Does It Go?
- How Much Do Small Businesses Spend on Social Media?
- The History of the Engagement Ring
- The Most Expensive Jewelry Ever Sold at Auction