What better way to finish out 2012 than with an infographic detailing how much time and money small businesses spend on social media?
One surprising stat from this infographic created by Vertical Response is that 71 percent of small businesses never use Pinterest, despite an early study that said $180 is the average order value when a user follows through on a purchase from the social media site.
How much budget and time do you spend on social media?
Check out some other infographics:
- Infographic: Holiday Shopping Goes Mobile
- 3 Infographics Every Small Business Owner Should See
- Infographic: The ROI of Social Media Marketing
- 3 Infographics on Why Mobile Marketing Is a Smart Investment
- Infographic: Celebrity Engagement Rings
- Infographic: The History of the Engagement Ring
- Infographic: Diamond Buying Tips
- Infographic: The History of a Diamond
- Infographic: The Most Expensive Jewelry Ever Sold at Auction