The India International Jewellery Show (IIJS) 2004 will be held July 15 – 19. Organizers expect approximately 900 exhibitors both from India and abroad to participate in the show being held at Godrej Complex in Mumbai.
Launched by The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC) in 1985, IIJS has grown into an increasingly important international event, one of the largest in Asia, especially after being relaunched as a “trade only” show in 2001. For this year’s show a team of professional designers have created a new layout for the show to give it a new look.
Overseas trade visitors to IIJS 2004 will be offered:
* Two-night/three-day free stay at the official Hotel (open on first come first serve basis).
* Free entry & shuttle service to exhibition venue from the official hotel.
* Factory visits on request.
* Free entry passes to the annual fashion show where the country’s best-known models will display the trendiest jewelry designs.
* Airport pick up and drop off.
* Cultural shows.
* Educational seminars addressed by well-known speakers and experts from various international organizations.
IIJS 2004 will include various types of diamond, coloured gemstones, and a variety of jewelry in different styles & designs—from elegant machine-made pieces to one-of-a-kind creations—in a variety of colors, and a range of modern and traditional designs.
India is emerging as a major player in the International jewelry market by offering jewelry of all hues and colours, which reflects the latest styles and designs prevalent in the today’s world market.
For more information, contact The Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council at:
G-6, Radhe Vallabh Co-op Hsg Society, Modi Chambers, French Bridge Corner,
Opp. Opera House, Mumbai – 400 004
Tel : 91-22-23894957 / 5634 6272 / 230 2788
Fax : 91-22-2380 4958
Web site: www.gjepc.org/iijs
To plan the trip, visit www.travelindia.com.