The Indian Diamond & Colorstone Association’s board of directors unanimously elected Nimish Mehta of Atit Diamond Corp. president of its executive committee on Oct. 25.
Haridas Kotahwala of Royal India USA will be the new vice president; Prakash Mehta of Interings Inc. was elected secretary; Mehul Shah of Shivani Gems will serve as joint secretary; and Gopal Agrawal of Asian Gem Center will be the treasurer.
The following were elected directors:
- Shekhar Bhansali, Fairway Diamnond Inc.
- Anu Hirawat, Vimco Diamond Corp.
- Nitin Jobanputra, Sanghavi Diamonds Inc.
- Basant Johari, Kuber Mfg. Inc.
- Vinod Kotahwala, Vinod Kotahwala Inc.
- Sanjay Kothari, Interjewel USA
- Sourabh Lashkery, Gemorex International Inc.
- Nilesh Sheth, Nice Diamonds
- Rayaz Takat, Takat Gems USA Inc.