IDCA, the Indian Diamond and Colorstone Association, has elected a new board of directors.
Prakash Mehta of Interings Inc. was elected president. Ashok Sancheti of Pioneer Gems was reelected as vice president. Nilesh Sheth of Nice Diamonds will be the new secretary. Sourabh Lashkery of Gemorex International is the new treasurer, and Rayaz Takat of Takat Gems USA will serve as joint secretary.
The other members of the board are:
• Rakesh Barmecha (Niru NY Ltd.)
• Nirav Doshi (Jewelex New York Ltd.)
• Alok Mehta (International Diamond Distributors)
• Jay Mehta (Paras Diamond Corp.)
• Atit Mehta (Atit Diamond Corp.)
• Prateek Nigam (Oriental Gemco)
• Neeraj Rawat (Rawat Gems)
• Neil Savalia (Lucent Jewelers)
• Mehul Shah (Shivani Gems)