The International Colored Gemstone Association released a schedule of activities today for the ICA Congress, which will be held in Panyu, China, May 5-10.
The theme for the Congress is, ‘Your Gateway to China;’ in the Chinese language it is, ‘Your Gateway to the World.’
The ICA Congress attracts delegates from every mining, producing, and trading center in the world who are looking to participate in ICA activities as well as to expand business opportunities. Events include a two-day ICA Gem Show, excursions and debate session.
Congress Daily Schedule:
* Registration, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
* Registration, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
* Tennis tournament, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
* Golf tournament, 9 a.m. -2:30 p.m. (to be confirmed)
* Opening ceremony and dinner, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
May 7, opening day
* Congress Sessions 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
* ICA Gem Show 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
* Congress Sessions, 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
* Excursions to WorldMart, Sawan Industrial Park 9 a.m. – noon
* ICA Gem Show, 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
* Debate session
* ICA General Assembly
* Visit Guangzhou Gem & Jewelry Show
* Closing gala dinner 7:30 p.m.- 10 p.m.
A detailed Congress Agenda will be available on the ICA Web site with details on the Gem Show, speakers, and excursions; along with information on registration, transportation, and hotel.
Sponsors for the ICA Congress 2009 are the National Gemstone Testing Center in Beijing, the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Panyu Branch and Woldmart Jewelry & Gems Emporium (HK) Ltd.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine