The bid deadline for the auction of the Friedman’s Jewelers and Crescent Jewelers’ intellectual property is Friday, October 2nd with an auction date of October 9th.
The sale is being managed by CONSOR Intellectual Asset Management.
CONSOR has identified a myriad intangible assets in the Friedman’s estate, including the trademark "Say it with Diamonds." The complete intellectual asset portfolio for sale includes the following trademarks and domain names:
- Advantage Plus (Credit card services)
- Blue Ridge (Diamonds)
- Friedman’s Jewelers (Retail jewelry stores)
- Friedman’s Jewelers Since 1920 (Retail jewelry stores)
- Melrose (Jewelry)
- Premium-Fit (Jewelry)
- Ruxton (Watches)
- Say it with Diamonds (Retail jewelry store services)
- The Belgian Crown Star (Jewelry)
- The Value Leader Since 1920 (Retail jewelry store services)
- Crescent Jewelers (Arizona)
- Crescent Jewelers stylized (Washington)
- Friedman’s Jewelers (Florida)
- Friedman’s Jewelers and Design (Georgia)
- Regency Jewelers and Design (Georgia)
For additional information, contact Doug Bania, director of business development at CONSOR at (800) 454-9091 x216.
Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine