Fashion’s Night Out in Manhattan—the annual event that serves as a visual appetizer to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week—takes place this Thursday, Sept. 8, and, as usual, a number of jewelry stores will be participating. Check out this list of New York City jewelers who’ll be offering cocktails and special deals and celebrity guests.
For a complete listing of events in New York City and elsewhere, check out the Fashion’s Night Out website.
• Jack Vartanian (996 Madison Ave) Enjoy champagne, Brazilian chocolates, and Jack Vartanian’s jewelry from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Melissa Joy Manning at Greenwich Jewelers (64 Trinity Place) Expect food, drinks, one-of-a-kind jewels, as well as some raw materials and rarities “for customers to play around with and create their own custom designs,” according to the store. Plus, free gift bags (while supplies last).
• George Kotsiopoulos at Swarovski (Rockefeller Center) The celebrity stylist and host of E! Entertainment’s Fashion Police will be will be offering mini-makeovers for an event at Swarovski’s Rockefeller Center boutique. The brand will celebrate Fashion’s Night Out in eight Manhattan stores as well as more than 35 other boutiques nationwide.
• Mikimoto (730 Fifth Ave.) The pearl vendor’s New York City store is offering its special edition Japan Relief Pendant, featuring a 7.5 mm cultured Akoya pearl in a red enamel and sterling silver disc for $290; all net proceeds will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross to benefit the ongoing relief efforts from the March earthquake in Japan. Also, beginning at 6 p.m., Mikimoto will offer a special gift with purchase with all purchases of $500 or more.
• Me & Ro (241 Elizabeth St.) Expect shopping, cocktails, and live music by Eliza Callahan, Fly Baby, and Alister Parker-Bailterspace.