EGL USA introduced a Diamond Registry during the JCK Show ~ Las Vegas for retailers to offer to their customers who buy EGL USA-certified diamonds. The program provides laser inscription, permanent record keeping, updated replacement value reports, and diamond reports and complimentary cleaning.
Consumers can sign up for the program by mailing in a Registration Card that will accompany all EGL USA reports, or they will be able to register online at eglusa.com. The cost to the consumer is $35.
“We carefully researched the concept with our clients so we could develop a unique registration program with meaningful added benefits,” said Mark Gershburg, CEO of EGL USA. “The reaction at the show was extremely enthusiastic.”
The program was launched at a cocktail party co-hosted by EGL USA and Rosy Blue, one of its clients. “Rosy Blue was very receptive to this idea and offered to help us launch it to the trade,” said Gershburg. The Diamond Registry will be available to all members of the trade that use EGL USA certificates.
The EGL Diamond Registry includes the following:
· Laser inscription of either the EGL USA report number or a personal sentiment. EGL USA uses the most sophisticated and safest laser technology in the industry.
· A permanent record of the certificate maintained by the lab.
· Every three years, customers will be eligible for an updated appraisal report of their diamond’s current replacement value.
· Every five years, a fresh copy of the EGL USA Diamond Report will be made available.
· A gift certificate for a complimentary jewelry cleaning from the retailer who sold the diamond.
For more information about the EGL USA Diamond Registry, contact Shaindy Jacob at 212-730-7380 Ext. 220.
EGL USA is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Los Angeles, Vancouver, and Toronto. For more information on EGL USA, visit www.eglusa.com, or call 212-730-7380 Ext. 220.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine