Five stories that are on the industry’s radar this week:
– De Beers announces that sales for its diamond brand Forevermark exceed $200 million annually, as it prepares to bring it to the U.S.
– BREAKING: Ideal Diamond Solutions goes Chapter 11.
– Sotheby’s is selling a rare pink.
– Indian company makes deal for Zimbabwe diamonds. Charges dropped against Zimbabwe human rights activist, two weeks before Kimberley Process Plenary. The activist speaks to Rapaport here.
– Looks like India’s getting a diamond mine.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox