More Zale speculation.
– Gassman: CEO fired too fast.
– GLG: Has anything changed?
Rapaport to resign from World Diamond Council.
– Zimbabwe bank to keep Marange diamonds.
– WDC statement.
– Zimbabwe newspaper on diamond “curse.”
De Beers has “agreement on refinancing terms.”
Botswana looks into non-De Beers marketing.
– Calls first sight “successful.”
Lazare Kaplan gets new extension plan.
Former Botswana pres responds to charges about Debswana.
-Chaim blames few “rotten apples.”
– De Beers appoints CEO of De Beers Botswana.
Leadership change at Diamond Club West Coast.
Less diamonds at award shows?
Leviev still tops Israeli diamond exporter list.
Toronto bourse opens.
Armenia looks to revive industry.
Worker killed during jewelry store robbery.
– Profile of victim.
Blue Nile stock “set to plunge”?
Marc Boston on “unintended consequences.”
Doris Payne, arrested again.
Diamonds become stronger when squeezed.
– Forbes on diamonds in China.
– Huffington Post on conflict-free diamonds.
– Globe and Mail: Diamonds get “sparkle back.”
– The Financial Times on Laurence Graff.
– FW Daily News has “apology” jewelry story.
– Cutting Remarks RSS Feed.
– Twitter feed (w/blog and news updates): robbatesjck
– Connect on linkedin.
– Email for tips, comments, press releases: rbates – at – reedbusiness.com