Zale gets extension on Citibank issue.
Tiffany loses ebay suit.
– Otherwise, “it’s on a roll,” says Gassman.
Richemont buys web site net-a-porter.
– Gilt/Ruelala: Are we developing a discount culture?
– My thoughts on new Blue Nile Iphone app.
De Beers 2010 sales could be around $4.5 billion.
– Wyndham suggests De Beers looking at IPO.
Potentially significant: Botswana worries about De Beers policy shift.
Harry Winston sales up in 4Q.
– Says diamond prices “recovering.”
Diavik opens new underground mine.
KP monitor to inspect Marange.
– De Beers dismisses Zimbabwe looting allegations.
– Parliament “fact-finding mission” fruitless.
Dubai jeweler reaches deal with creditors.
Indian diamond merchant robbed.
C Mahendra moves ahead with public offering.
Bidz gets new chairman.
Joshua Weinman signs on with Firestone.
Former Diamond Dealers Club VP still contesting election.
Swatch denies plans for Bulgari.
Jewelry company “African Romance” grows.
“Fake princess” drops suit against jeweler.
– Mother Jones on Congo diamonds.
– The Atlantic on Zimbabwe diamonds.
From the Blog:
Have a great weekend, and happy Passover …