More undisclosed synthetics found in India, 47th Street dealer paid sign holder $15 a day, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Undisclosed synthetic diamonds discovered in Surat, India. Local association points to “big players.” De Beers warns synthetics threaten industry.
– Avon launches cut-price diamond line.
– Marange diamonds all but run out, Zimbabwe says. Diamonds turn local lives into misery.
– Diamond dealer paid sign holder $15 a day, lawsuit says.
– Media Watch: Cracked’s “honest jewelry commercial.” InStyle has a cat modeling diamonds. Jeb Bush’s wife is a big diamond fan.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox