2018 Colored Stone Special Section
Diamond District jeweler sues son, De Beers owner may get “junk” credit rating, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Philadelphia tanning salon showers you with diamonds.
– New young adult novel takes place in Marange diamond fields. Zimbabwe press calls for an update on area diamond mining.
– De Beers owner Anglo’s credit may be downgraded to “junk.” Buyers lack confidence at De Beers sight. Botswana diamond cutter to shut down. How diamond tenders have changed the market.
– Media Watch: The New York Times tracks a “disappearing” diamond ring at Jared. Wall Street Cheat Sheet thinks industry still run by cartel. The most expensive Oscar jewelry in history.
– Diamond District jeweler claims son “impersonated” him.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox