JCA Voting Guide
Profiles in Jewelry
Tennessee jeweler missing package with $50,000 in diamonds, Beyoncé’s diamond-soled shoes, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Tennessee jeweler claims package with $50,000 in diamonds has gone missing. Woman claims jailer stole her diamond engagement ring.
– Namibia wants Botswana-style deal with De Beers. Safety violations claimed at shuttered Australian diamond mine.
– Ehud Laniado: Current turmoil will forever change the diamond market. IDEX says polished prices rose in July.
– Beyoncé makes a splash with diamond-encrusted shoes. Kylie Jenner’s diamond band sparks marriage rumors.
– Media Watch: The Telegraph sees diamonds getting cheaper. Martin Rapaport talks up diamond futures to Marketwatch. PopSugar tests out what diamond rings look like on various hands.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox