Big diamond prices hold up, security guard returns football player’s diamond earring, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– De Beers Diamond Jewellery’s new head designer is 29 years old. Blouin ArtInfo looks at its rough diamond collection.
– Big diamond prices staying firm. Ehud Arye Laniado: We must fix the midstream. Weak diamond market brings Botswana into deficit.
– Zimbabwe diamond sector being undone by generals. Accused Zimbabwe diamond smugglers appear unrepentant in court.
– Ludacris shows off diamond-encrusted Apple Watch. Karim Benzema gets diamond-studded soccer ball. Security guard returns diamond earring to Dez Bryant.
– Media Watch: Jezebel and Ratter on selling a used engagement ring. Sharon Stone gets draped in Harry Winston diamonds for nude Harper’s Bazaar shoot.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox