Best of the Best 2019
2018 Colored Stone Special Section
Big diamond prices hold up, security guard returns football player’s diamond earring, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– De Beers Diamond Jewellery’s new head designer is 29 years old. Blouin ArtInfo looks at its rough diamond collection.
– Big diamond prices staying firm. Ehud Arye Laniado: We must fix the midstream. Weak diamond market brings Botswana into deficit.
– Zimbabwe diamond sector being undone by generals. Accused Zimbabwe diamond smugglers appear unrepentant in court.
– Ludacris shows off diamond-encrusted Apple Watch. Karim Benzema gets diamond-studded soccer ball. Security guard returns diamond earring to Dez Bryant.
– Media Watch: Jezebel and Ratter on selling a used engagement ring. Sharon Stone gets draped in Harry Winston diamonds for nude Harper’s Bazaar shoot.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox