Best of the Best
Finance guys whine about diamonds, Florida jeweler loses $6K in busted diamond deal, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Leviev wins court battle over Angola deal.
– Ja Rule to be a spokesman for Botswana diamonds. Belgium parliament believes Kimberley Process needs stricter controls.
– Cleveland jeweler must give man diamond or money, judge rules. Florida jeweler loses $6,000 in busted diamond deal.
– De Beers prices rise again.
– Media Watch: Motley Fool looks at diamond stocks. Finance guys whine about buying diamonds on online message board. Geek.com asks if diamonds will get cheaper because of synthetics.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox