Best of the Best
A diamond-studded wedding cake, Surat cutters nervous, and other topics on the industry’s radar this week.
– New Israel anti-money-laundering law will affect diamond business.
– London panel tackles diamond grading issues.
– United Arab Emirates man gives daughter diamond-studded wedding cake. Paris Hilton wants to reward fireman who returned lost ring.
– Why there’s a diamond surplus. More job losses feared in Surat. Workers not getting holiday bonuses.
– Media Watch: Upworthy calls synthetic diamonds both “up” and “worthy.” Bloomberg: Former monopolist De Beers is bending to market forces. CNN: With China crash, it’s time to buy diamonds.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox