Best of the Best2019
A possible diamond price war, 50 rings shipped for repairs lost, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– De Beers’ reported discounts could trigger a price war.
– Why is diamond beneficiation failing? South African diamond trade seeks more local rough. Canada’s diamond sector loses luster.
– How diamond dust may cool the planet.
– More than 50 diamond rings lost after being shipped for repairs. Notorious “grandmother” jewel thief stealing again.
– Media Watch: The Wall Street Journal on how De Beers looks for diamonds. Askmen.com on how to save money on engagement rings. Money Talk on lab-grown diamonds. Jim Cramer looks at diamond stocks.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox