JCK’s Diamond Wednesday roundup of stories that have the trade talking
Turning smog into diamonds, diamond thieves hit jewelers in Canada, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– India poised to become a rough diamond trading center. Diamond company gives employees life insurance
– Business Insider visits diamond-growing facility. Engineer gives girlfriend 3-D-printed lab diamond.
– Diamond thieves hit jewelers in Canada.
– Artist wants to turn smog into diamonds.
– Media Watch: Vogue debates: Should you take out a loan for an engagement ring? Barron’s examines whether millennials hate diamonds. Brilliant Earth gives engagement ring buying stats to Refinery29.
Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine