2018 Colored Stone Special Section
Hong Kong bankruptcy rattles market, the fate of polar bear diamonds, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– How illegal diamond mining threatens Brazil’s indigenous communities. European Parliament urges diamond companies to have tighter Central African Republic controls.
– Negative mood prevails at De Beers sight. Clients disappointed at prices. De Beers pinning hopes on U.S. holiday. Reported Hong Kong bankruptcy shakes market.
– Are polar bear diamonds extinct?
– Future gives Drake “ridiculously big” diamond ring. Madonna wore $10 million in diamonds on tour.
– New trend: diamond nose rings. Older women getting additional ear piercings.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox