JCA Voting Guide
Profiles in Jewelry
Was Leonardo DiCaprio right about synthetics, a new ring for single ladies, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Russia may privatize 10 percent of Alrosa.
– Leonardo DiCaprio “is right” about synthetics. Used GIA reports sell for $100, says Times of India. India gets new code for CVD diamonds.
– De Beers sees another strong sight. “The middle market is still fragile.”
– Eight women who proposed. Jewelry designer creates ring for single ladies.
– Zimbabwe court lets Mbada Diamonds return to mining. State security agents accused of looting. Former finance minister says miners were the looters.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox