JCK’s Diamond Wednesday roundup of stories that have the trade talking
Was Leonardo DiCaprio right about synthetics, a new ring for single ladies, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Russia may privatize 10 percent of Alrosa.
– Leonardo DiCaprio “is right” about synthetics. Used GIA reports sell for $100, says Times of India. India gets new code for CVD diamonds.
– De Beers sees another strong sight. “The middle market is still fragile.”
– Eight women who proposed. Jewelry designer creates ring for single ladies.
– Zimbabwe court lets Mbada Diamonds return to mining. State security agents accused of looting. Former finance minister says miners were the looters.
Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine