The Bachelor’s biggest ring, diamond prices slowly recover, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Diamond industry struggles with “credit addiction.” Diamond prices slowly recovering.
– Banks want to shame Winsome’s directors. Public outcry over defaults brings up old case.
– Biggest engagement ring in The Bachelor history? Lots of bling at Donald Trump victory party.
– De Beers mine in Canada on track to start in first half.
– Media Watch: What happens if you hate your engagement ring. De Beers’ buyback service makes The New York Post.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox