JCK’s Diamond Wednesday roundup of stories that have the trade talking
Another stone-switching scandal has customers panicked, why the big rough auction failed, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– U.S., Swiss citizen indicted for alleged diamond, gold export scam.
– Why Lucara’s big rough diamond auction failed.
– Customers rush to get appraisals after South Carolina stone-switching case.
– De Beers unlikely to find buyer for Snap Lake, analyst says.
– Chow Tai Fook looks to target U.S. diamond market.