JCK’s Diamond Wednesday roundup of stories that have the trade talking
What working at a jeweler teaches about marriage, Rapaport town hall on synthetics, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– What it’s like to try on engagement rings if you’re single. What working in a jewelry store teaches about marriage.
– The Telegraph: How industry plans to woo millennials. Bloomberg examines two-month salary guideline. Report on Rapaport town hall on synthetic diamonds.
– Namibia’s diamond discoveries may extend mining by 50 years.
– Christie’s François Curiel bullish on colored diamonds. Reuters on colored diamonds as investment hedge.
– Pippa Middleton’s engagement ring. Wendy Williams gets Joan Rivers’ brooch as a birthday gift.
Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine