JCK’s Diamond Wednesday roundup of stories that have the trade talking
A diamond tops off a $2 million meal, “Diamond Joe” files for bankruptcy, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Citigroup analysts recommend exposure to diamonds.
– Singapore restaurant offers $2 million meal ending with a diamond.
– Foreign buyers snap up shares of Alrosa.
– Bloomberg on hunting for diamonds in the Canadian arctic.
– “Diamond Joe,” former mining magnate, files for bankruptcy.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine