JCK’s Diamond Wednesday roundup of stories that have the trade talking
Diamonds used to brew beer, Argyle’s uncertain future, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
– Media Watch: WNYC on diamonds and millennials. The Washington Post on lab-grown diamonds (with mention of JCK). Refinery29 on why people like diamonds. Washington, D.C., and San Francisco TV stations on diamond buying.
– 2017 looks “calmer” for the diamond industry.
– Argyle diamond mine faces “uncertain future.”
– Company uses diamonds to brew beer.
– Alrosa to promote Russian-mined diamonds.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine