Chocolate diamonds slammed, Israel diamantaire snared in underground bank scandal, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– Botswana considers post-diamond future. “Uncomfortable realities” for the country’s cutters.
– Israeli jailed for 10 years in underground bank scandal.
– Emmy Rossum happy about her vintage engagement ring. Goldie Hawn’s ring raises rumors.
– What would happen if bullets were made out diamonds? Diamond ring found in Salvation Army kettle.
– Media Watch: New York Post columnist hates chocolate diamonds.The Economist on India’s woes. The New York Times on “diamonds unleashed.”
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox