Best of the Best
Best diamond finds of the year, everything is Rapaport’s fault, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week:
– Woman criticized for post of small diamond ring. Marriage proposal flops because of too-small diamond. Emma Roberts swapped engagement ring after breakup.
– U.N. panel of experts on Central African Republic criticizes diamond companies. De Beers criticized for lax environmental monitoring in Canada.
– 2015’s most significant diamond discoveries. Why it’s so hard to price the world’s biggest diamonds.
– Media Watch: This is Money and Indian newspaper look at synthetics. The New York Times on fancy colored diamonds. Carbonated.TV has inaccurate and out-of-date article about diamond buying.
– Credit Suisse: Miners overestimated diamond demand. Consultant: Blame Rapaport, not De Beers, for industry woes.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox