2018 Colored Stone Special Section
De Beers owner’s rating may be in junk territory, diamond prices may fall further, and other stories on the industry’s radar this week.
– De Beers owner Anglo American’s rating may be cut to junk. Why the diamond crisis may end next year. Moody’s sees further diamond price cuts.
– Indian government tries to clean up Winsome Diamonds mess.
– De Beers, Namibia still talking. Namibia’s diamond factories “on the brink of collapse.”
– Couple loses R2-D2-theme diamond ring. Jeweler helps find owner of lost wedding ring.
– Media Watch: Washington Post on why engagement rings are so expensive. CNBC looks at Diamond Foundry/man-made diamonds. Financial Times interview with Laurence Graff.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox