2018 Colored Stone Special Section
– Indian newspaper sees 20–25 percent increase in diamond prices over next year.
– Is Anglo-American about to increase share in De Beers? Company says it doesn’t know.
– GIA sees surge in larger HPHT stones.
– Technology marches on: Japanese scientists try to create “world’s hardest diamond.” And De Beers store windows are using 3-D technology.
– United Arab Emirates vows to stay in compliance with the Kimberley Process.
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox