Five stories on the
industry’s radar this week:
– Polished prices hit record. DTC
sight prices up 12 percent.
– Fascinating story about a
man who scouts for diamonds on 47th Street.
– More on De Beers’ reported
10-year deal with Botswana.
– Latest Alrosa board moves
signal it won’t be going public.
– Voice of America has a pretty good overview over the current problems with Zimbabwe and the Kimberley Process. (See updates on KP on the robbatesjck twitter feed.)
Subscribe Now and receive the latest news directly to your inbox