The Pantone Spring 2015 Fashion Color Report serves as an overview of designers’ color choices in new clothing collections. The colors are important for jewelers to know so they can help customers successfully color-block accessories. Here are five ways to color-block with Pantone’s Strawberry Ice.
Strawberry Ice is “a light, nurturing coral tone” that is “suggestive of a cooling and refreshing delicacy,” according to Pantone. Strawberry Ice is a “confection color that evokes a feeling of being ‘in the pink,’ emitting a flattering and healthy glow,” says the self-proclaimed color authority.
1. Dress Strawberry Ice attire in light gray jewels to ground the ethereal vibe of the rosy color.
2. Go preppy by dressing Strawberry Ice with green jewels.
3. Pair Strawberry Ice clothes with white accessories for a sweet, easy-to-appreciate look.
4. Play up the rosy hues of Strawberry Ice by pairing another pink with it.
5. Modernize Strawberry Ice outfits with charcoal gray pieces like clothing designer Ella Moss.
The Style 360 blog is your editorial source for the newest jewelry, trends, market analysis, trade show insights, designer profiles, and more.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine