The Pantone Spring 2015 Fashion Color Report serves as an overview of designers’ color choices in new clothing collections. The colors are important for jewelers to know so they can help customers successfully color-block accessories. Here are five ways to color-block with Pantone’s Toasted Almond.
Toasted Almond is a “sun-tanned neutral” and “brings balance to the coolness of the spring/summer 2015 color range,” according to Pantone. Toasted Almond offers comfort and warmth, is timeless and versatile, and is an organic shade that “speaks to authenticity and all that is natural.”
1. Go dramatic by dressing Toasted Almond with black accessories.
2. Pair Toasted Almond attire with tangerine, which Pantone calls a “good match” for the neutral color.
3. Create a tone-on-tone effect with a brown jewel and Toasted Almond clothes.
4. Enhance the warmth of Toasted Almond looks with rich yellow gold jewelry.
5. Dress Toasted Almond with pink jewels per the color choices of clothing designer David Tlale.
The Style 360 blog is your editorial source for the newest jewelry, trends, market analysis, trade show insights, designer profiles, and more.