The Pantone Spring 2015 Fashion Color Report serves as an overview of designers’ color choices in new clothing collections. The colors are important for jewelers to know so they can help customers successfully color-block accessories. Here are five ways to color-block with Pantone’s Classic Blue.
“Classic Blue inspires calm, confidence, and harmony,” is “strong and reliable,” “perceived as thoughtful and introspective,” and is an “anchor to the spring/summer 2015 palette,” according to Pantone.
1. Pair Classic Blue attire with Scuba Blue for a whimsical, analogous color effect.
2. Give Classic Blue a crisp, nautical effect with a white or silver piece.
3. Dress a Classic Blue look with a Custard-color jewel, suggests Pantone and designer Whit NY, who uses both in her spring collection.
4. Bring out the Classic Blue in a print with a jewel of the same color.
5. Make Classic Blue outfits more masculine with a dark gray jewel.
The Style 360 blog is your editorial source for the newest jewelry, trends, market analysis, trade show insights, designer profiles, and more.