The Pantone Spring 2015 Fashion Color Report serves as an overview of designers’ color choices in new clothing collections. The colors are important for jewelers to know so they can help customers successfully color-block accessories. Here are five ways to color-block with Pantone’s Lucite Green.
1. Modernize a Lucite Green ensemble with a dramatic black accessory.
2. Go classic by dressing a Lucite Green ensemble in karat gold.
3. Pair an iridescent mother-of-pearl piece with a Lucite Green outfit to give the look a “dreamlike quality,” according to clothing designer Monique Lhuillier.
4. Play up the verdant vibe in a Lucite Green outfit with a jewel in another green shade.
5. Betsey Johnson brings whimsy to a Lucite Green outfit by adorning it with colors found in bags of Jordan Almonds—think white and pink, among others.
The Style 360 blog is your editorial source for the newest jewelry, trends, market analysis, trade show insights, designer profiles, and more.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine