The Pantone Spring 2015 Fashion Color Report serves as an overview of designers’ color choices in new clothing collections. The colors are important for jewelers to know so they can help customers successfully color-block accessories. Here are five ways to color-block with Pantone’s Glacier Gray.
Glacier Gray is an “unobtrusive gray that contrasts and enhances…bouncing off other shades without taking away from them,” according to Pantone. Glacier Gray is a timeless shade that allows “other colors to take center stage,” the color agency continues.
1. Pair Glacier Gray attire with a pop of red to make a vibrant yet still seasonless statement, like Dennis Basso.
2. Give a Glacier Gray–color outfit a rich yellow gold jewel à la Angelina Jolie at the 2007 Golden Globes.
3. Give Glacier Gray outfits a vivid blue jewel for brightness.
4. Play up the coolness of Glacier Gray ensembles by adorning them with silver jewels.
5. Give Glacier Gray-color outfits a pink jewel to inspire “dreamy romantic moods of the 1960s,” like clothing firm Ella Moss.
The Style 360 blog is your editorial source for the newest jewelry, trends, market analysis, trade show insights, designer profiles, and more.