The fashion jewelry house unveiled a slew of new collections in Las Vegas to appeal to a wide audience
Lafonn’s latest jewelry collections have a look that will appeal to just about everyone. The firm unveiled five—Heritage, Birthstone Stacking, Classic, Lassaire in Motion, and Initials by Rhonda Faber Greene—in Las Vegas this year, with 15 to 68 SKUs made in platinum-bonded sterling silver.
According to Lauren McCawley, who handles public relations and marketing for Lafonn, the collections include:
• Heritage, featuring rose-cut simulated diamonds and lab-grown sapphires, emeralds, and rubies.
• Birthstone Stacking Rings, featuring Lassaire proprietary simulated diamonds and genuine, lab-grown, and simulated gemstones.
• Classic, featuring Lassaire proprietary simulated diamonds, freshwater pearls, and lab-grown gemstones.
• Lassaire in Motion, featuring Lassaire proprietary simulated diamonds in settings that allow the stones to move.
• Initials by Rhonda Faber Green, featuring Lassaire proprietary simulated diamonds in Green’s original font letter designs.
Why so many collections this year? To please the Lafonn collector.
“Our Heritage collection offers timeless styles in the expert craftsmanship and sparkling stones our brand is known for,” explains McCawley. “In the Birthstone collection, women can personalize life’s most memorable moments with stackable bands. In Classic, this year’s designs explore trends like geometric design and flexible cuff bangles. In Lassaire in Motion, Lafonn celebrates it fifth anniversary in frameless designs, and in Initials by Rhonda Faber Green, highlighting Rhonda’s calligraphy initials collection were a no-brainer!”
Starting retail prices range from $85 to $135, and a $4,000 minimum buy-in is required to become a Lafonn dealer. Displays and trays are included with the purchase of some of these collections, as are display, packaging, and marketing materials upon becoming a Lafonn retailer.
Rhonda Faber Green calligraphy initial necklace in platinum-bonded sterling silver with simulated stones, $95
Birthstone stud earrings in platinum-bonded sterling silver with simulated stones, $130
Lassaire drop earrings in platinum-bonded sterling silver with simulated stones, $140
Classic necklace in platinum-bonded sterling silver with a freshwater pearl and simulated stones, $150
Heritage ring in in platinum-bonded sterling silver with simulated stones, $200
The Style 360 blog is your editorial source for the newest jewelry, trends, market analysis, trade show insights, designer profiles, and more.