Lady Luck, you’re dismissed (for now). As I hit the show floor today, the first day of LUXURY, I won’t need any blessings or good fortune to find exquisite jewelry collections, and that’s exactly what I’m gambling for. I couldn’t possibly have dreamed up a better design to convey the mix of luxury and luck that awaits us all in Sin City than these superb sparklers from Bapalal Keshavlal. The earrings glow with the color of luck (and money), where rich emeralds stand out in each of the three stations—the one in the center in the very appropriate shape of a spade. The 18k white gold earrings also boast pavé and rose-cut diamonds, a mix that guarantees extra sparkle.
Are other luxurious jewels like these in the cards for us this week? Undoubtedly. And I hope Lady Luck returns; when evening is upon us, the casino awaits!
Don’t miss Bapalal Keshavlal at LUX1005 and on JCK Marketplace.
Need some help getting it into your showcase? Contact me at bsiminitz at jckonline dot com.
For more from JCK Las Vegas 2014:
- Debuting at JCK LUXURY: Yael’s Novelique Bridal Collection
- Hidalgo Is Bringing New Hand Rings to JCK LUXURY
Friday 5: What I’m Looking Forward to at JCK Las Vegas
- JCK Marketplace 200: Our Sneak Peek at the 2014 JCK Las Vegas Jewels
- Rahaminov Diamonds Keeps Us Guessing With Mystery Jewels Before JCK Las Vegas
Masterpiece in the Works: J S Noor’s Opal Necklace to Debut at JCK Las Vegas
- A Cut Above With LUXURY Jewels From BELLARRI
A Wonderful Whirlwind Day on the LUXURY Show Floor
- Everything’s Coming Up Rose Cuts at LUXURY
Sights and Sparkle From This Weekend at JCK Las Vegas
Britt’s Postshow Pick: Marli’s Avventura Ear Cuff
5 Jewelry Trends From JCK Las Vegas 2014