“What to do when the competition is cheaper” and other useful articles about retail sales and marketing:
– Five ways to make picky customers happy.
– What to do when the competition is cheaper.
– Five things never to say to customers.
– Ways to improve your customer service.
– When it’s smart to give a product or service away for free.
– Making the most out of Groupon.
– How to use your website to drive sales.
– How not to market yourself on Facebook.
– Seven tips for a great website.
– How to make your email campaigns more targeted.
– Consumers will pay more for sustainable products.
– Independent retailers using web-based gift registries.
For more great links, check out the Big Picture Monday feature, News and Tips for Your Business.