“How to not be ‘creepy’ on social media” and other useful articles about retail sales and marketing:
– Easy ways to get new customers.
– Creating a successful marketing plan.
– How to get more media coverage.
– Rules of blogging for small business.
– How not to be “creepy” on social media.
– How to avoid bad online reviews.
– How to market to baby boomers.
– The ways social media polices fail.
– Things you can learn from Google Analytics.
– How to sell amid economic anxiety.
– In-store and online may now be equal.
– Most consumers not cutting spending.
– “Big box” stores becoming smaller.
– Layaway programs “make comeback.”
For more great links, check out the Big Picture Monday feature, News and Tips for Your Business.