“How you can upgrade your salespeople’s performance” and other useful articles about retail sales and marketing:
– Ways to improve your salespeople’s performance.
– Selling isn’t about relationships, it’s about “challenging” customers.
– How to market to younger consumers.
– How to find new business via LinkedIn.
– Small businesses share their favorite marketing tactics.
– How small businesses can use daily deal sites.
– Five things you should know about public relations.
– Insuring your customers get a personal touch.
– Reasons your Facebook fan stopped liking you.
– Ten ways to improve your website.
– Ways to measure your SEO performance.
– Are frugal consumers coming back?
– Mid-priced retail suffers in “hourglass economy.”
– The “extremely affluent” still spending.
For more great links, check out the Big Picture Monday feature, News and Tips for Your Business.