“How to make sure you never get audited by the IRS” and other tips for managing your business:
– Make your business more appealing to banks.
– How to make sure you never get audited by the IRS.
– Ways to cut credit card processing fees.
– Five tips for maintaining cash flow.
– Tips for budgeting during a recession.
– Questions to ask about your succession plan.
– Security mistakes made by small businesses.
– Getting employees of all ages to work together.
– Can you revive a dead weight employee?
– Things you should never say when firing someone.
– Incredibly useful websites for small businesses.
– The leadership lessons of Steve Jobs.