Since editorial assistant Stephanie Schaefer has a much firmer grasp on celebrities, fashion, and pop culture than I do, I figured she was more qualified to guest blog this Saturday to promote our live Golden Globes coverage. Enjoy!
This Sunday, funny ladies Amy Poehler and Tina Fey will host the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards on NBC at 8 p.m. EST.
While we are excited to see who takes home the gold, we are even more eager to ogle the jewelry and fashion choices of the stars.
Join me and senior editor Jennifer Heebner (because Amy and Tina aren’t the only funny ladies) for an evening of sparkle and sass via Twitter starting at 6 p.m. EST.
Be sure to follow @JCKMagazine and the hashtag #jckredcarpet2013 while tweeting us your own input (both sarcasm and sincerity accepted in equal measure).
One last piece of Golden Globes jewelry fashion business before the big night. Our official logo for this year’s coverage is brought to you by Parks and Recreation‘s Tom Haverford:
Check out our Golden Globes coverage from past years:
- Winning Golden Globes Jewelry
- The Big List: Who Wore What Jewelry to the Golden Globes
- The 2012 Golden Globes: The Best Jewels Reflect a Team Effort
- Twinkle, Twinkle Hollywood Stars: Who Wore What to the Golden Globes
- The Golden Globes 2011: Jewelry Styling Highlights