New England trade associations have banded together to debut a new seminar series by nationally known gemologist, appraiser and educator Elly Rosen, developer of the AINetWork and Gems & Jewelry Reference (GJR) online.
“The 21st Century Jewelry Professional,” scheduled for Boston on Sunday, October 27th, 2002, is being hosted by the New England Chapter of the GIA Alumni Association (GIA-AA-NE), in cooperation with the Massachusetts Rhode Island Jewelers Association (MARIJA) and the New England Guild of the American Gem Society (AGS-NE).
The full day program contains several seminar sessions that include:
* Gems & Jewelry Trade Laws & Regulations
* Professional Appraising – from Replacement Cost to Fair Market Value
* Value Elements & Descriptions of ‘Phenomenal’ Gemstones
* Back to Basics with Optical Gemology
* Efficiency & Effectiveness with Mounted Goods.
Full info on the Oct 27th event can be found using this link.
Or for more information and registration, contact: Natalie Luby (781) 599-4371, or John A. Caruso (617) 529-4367, Email – email@example.com.