The American Gem Trade Association will showcase a variety of its colored gemstone related products and services during the upcoming AGTA GemFair Tucson, Feb. 2-7. The items will be displayed at the AGTA booth located in the Galleria area of the Tucson Convention Center.
Among the items at the AGTA booth include:
* Birthstone Collection CD, $75. The AGTA birthstone collection offers 20 royalty-free photographic images including: Garnet, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Emerald, Cultured Pearl, Cultured Pearl Strands, Ruby, Peridot, Blue and Pink Sapphire, Black and Fire Opal, Citrine, Yellow Topaz, Blue Zircon and Tanzanite. To view images on the AGTA Birthstone Collection CD, visit www.agta.org/consumer/products/birthstones.htm
* The AGTA Source Directory. An easy-to-use reference guide designed to help locate the gemstones, jewelry, products and services you use everyday. It is available in two formats, printed or on CD. Both are complimentary and available in the AGTA booth.
* Merchandising Support. AGTA can help you bolster your colored gemstone marketing efforts at point of sale. We offer attractive consumer information brochures, posters, postcards, Color Everlasting counter books and our stock photography program.
* Membership Information. Membership applications and information are at the AGTA booth.
* Spectrum & Cutting Edge Awards. The AGTA Spectrum & Cutting Edge Awards is one of the jewelry industry’s most prestigious colored gemstone design competitions. It challenges designers and lapidaries to enter innovative, spectacular, and trend-setting designs. The deadline for entry is Sept. 2005. The competition will be judged in Oct. 2005.
AGTA GemFair Tucson hours are 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. February 2-6 and 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. February 7. Anyone in the gemstone or jewelry industry may attend AGTA GemFair Tucson free of charge for the full six days. For up-to-date information about exhibitors, seminars, special events and special exhibits, visit www.agta.org.Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine