New York diamond company Absolute Brilliance announced the
winners of its new Diamond Council of America Advanced Jewelry Sales Course scholarships.
Recipients were awarded scholarships based on their
submitted essays on “Why I chose retail jewelry as my career.”
The winners are:
- Jessica Larrabaster of St. Augustine, Fla.
- Mark Dechand of Topeka, Kan.
- Krista Gilman of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Shelli Bardot of Eureka, Calif.
- Kim Westerdahl of Vancouver, Wash.
- B J Simonzi of South Windsor, Conn.
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine