It’s not too early to start planning for fall. We’re going for a proper, buttoned-up wardrobe that’s just a bit left of center.
1. Guess by Marciano velvet blazer
A staple for any closet, in a rich red that’s surprisingly versatile.
2. David Webb 18k yellow gold and enamel ring
This ring has a fantastic Faberge feel to it without feeling too costumey.
3. Prabal Gurung silk and wool dress
A great transitional piece—sleeveless for late summer and fall, but the silk/wool blend can carry you through the winter.
4. Giuseppe Zanotti Design velvet loafer with Swarovski Elements detail
Incredibly practical walking shoes that are also utterly decadent. A brilliant mashup.
5. Gianvito Rossi patent leather pump
A fairly traditional style is made far more fun by mixing three colors of patent leather.
6. Tory Burch silk bow-detail blouse
At first glance, this emerald blouse feels a bit buttoned-up, but the silk drapes beautifully and is ever-so-slightly see-through.
7. Valentino Garavani crocodile bag
This bag says Uptown Lady, except for the now-signature Valentino studs, which hint a wild side.
Prices for all items are available upon request.