Yesterday, JCK ran a story about a diamond-covered cupcake. We often see stories about unusual diamond-covered objects. Here are some of the more noteworthy recent ones:
1. London jeweler Stuart Hughes is famed for adding diamonds to the newest tech objects. And here is his latest: The diamond covered iPhone 4S.
2. This $1 million diamond-covered Mercedes was apparently a big hit at Dubai car shows.
3. The Victoria’s Secret bejewelled “fantasy bra” always attracts a lot of attention. One person who isn’t a fan, though, is model Selita Ebanks, who complained that wearing diamond underwear “hurt.”
4. Apparently, someone in Japan felt the need to produce what’s been called a “diamond-covered toilet”—though according to the article, it uses Swarovski crystals.
5. Would anyone really want a diamond-encrusted bottle of mustard? Yes, apparently someone would.
More gem-covered objects can be seen here:Follow JCK on Instagram: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Twitter: @jckmagazine
Follow JCK on Facebook: @jckmagazine