After last week’s post highlighting five jewelers you should follow on Twitter, our readers inundated me with more suggestions.
Be sure to check out these jewelers’ Twitter feeds for good examples on how to tweet your store’s message the right way. If you have any suggestions of your own, tweet them to @JCKMagazine or @danielfford, or leave the Twitter handle in the comment section.
Throwback Thursday! Here’s an old billboard! When was the first time you remember visiting our store? twitter.com/jewelrywrhse/s…
— Jewelry Warehouse (@jewelrywrhse) Dec. 27, 2012
— Hamilton Jewelers (@HamiltonJeweler) Jan. 3, 2013
— Wixon Jewelers (@wixonjewelers) Jan. 4, 2013
I Gorman Jewelers
like an icicle, this textured silver and diamond necklace… so tempting you’ll want to take it home and save it! ow.ly/gjVBX
— I Gorman Jewelers (@igormanjewelers) Dec. 23, 2012
Old Northeast Jewelers
— OldNortheastJewelers (@OldNEJewelers) Jan. 3, 2013
Also check out:
- 5 Jewelers You Should Be Following on Twitter
- Pinterest Board of the Week: DeLatori’s Blush
- Infographic: How Much Do Small Businesses Spend on Social Media?
- Selecting the Best Social Media Tactics for Your Store
- Pinterest Board of the Week: Titanium Jewelry’s Hearts in Love
- 20 Jewelry Retailers You Should Follow on Pinterest
- Why Social Media Is Driving Shoppers to Shop Locally